Monday, 5 March 2007

Q-bit anyone?

If you're off to Q-Bit Test Expo on the 22nd March drop me a mail!

No Testhouse this year, I hear a rumour they're doing every other year. Vizuri will be there along witht their partners Q-Bit who they get training services from.

Chris Ambler, QA Director of EA and ex-Rugby player (judging by the ear) will be giving an expo of testing Video games. £10 says he tells us you can't really write Test Cases for games ;p If he get's his black ball out I'm going to storm the stage...

Please God make the presentations interesting this year, I fear for the testing n00bs and thier hopeful scriblings as they listen to product / company keyed presentations in the hope of true testing enlightenment.

Mail me (Mark Crowther) if you want enlightenment and confustication, don't listen to tool vendors!

OK, see you there!

Mark Crowther - Testing and QA Gnu

0 comments: